Along with the "Master Certificate in Business Management" you will receive a personalized "Certification Reference Letter" which states that you passed the “Management Skills & Leadership Development Course" and lists all that was covered in the course. This can help build your resume and strengthen your management portfolio as it is presented in a letter of recommendation format. We state that:
The following components were covered in this calculated 80 hour credited course:
- Key points to strong leadership
- Leadership vision and managerial goals
- Organizational strategizing and planning to its optimum
- Essential reporting and process documentation
- Creating and developing a strong team
- Motivating employees to achieve high success
- Evaluating and rewarding job performance
- Managing the different personalities
- Hiring and retaining the right employees
- Dealing with conflict, violence and difficult employees
- Dealing with attendance and poor job performance
- The importance of delegation
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Time management and keeping stress under control
- Problem solving and decision making
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Preparing and delivering a presentation
- Communicating change to the staff
- Understanding the fundamentals of Business including:
- Finance & Accounting statements and budgeting
- Operations and Quality Management
- Customer Operations - Care, Service & Support
- The importance of constant open communication
- Earning respect amongst staff and peers
- Sharing the vision and achieving the goals
We end the letter with a personalized message towards a successful managerial career.
*If you choose the PDF version of the "Master Certificate in Business Management," we will email you the "Certification Reference Letter" with our company logo embedded on our proprietary gold seal image and electronically signed by the President of Master Class Management. The "Certification Reference Letter"will be sent to your email within the next 24 hours which you can print and use as a management portfolio tool.
**If you choose the optional hard copy version of the "Master Certificate in Business Management," we will print the "Certification Reference Letter" on white Linen business cover stock paper with an attached proprietary metallic gold foil seal embossed with our company logo and hand signed by the President of Master Class Management. This will be mailed to your home or business address and will help enhance your management portfolio.
***You will also have the option to receive both the PDF and hard copy if desired.
This course is also available in book format.
Certification Reference Letter
The text of these materials, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, storing in an informational retrieval system or otherwise, except for students own personal use. The author does specifically disclaim any responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this book.